Our Course Content
- Why Should I Learn React.Js
- An Introduction to Web Application Development – Basic building blocks of Web Application Development. – HTML-CSS-JS
- Real World SPAs and React Web Apps.
- An Overview of ReactJS.
- Understanding Single Page Apps and Multi-Page Applications.
- What is a DOM, VirtualDOM, and ShadowDOM?
- Installing ReactJS and writing our first Hello World code.
- The Folder Structure of React Application.
- Basic Building Blocks of React JS – (components,state,props,jsx)
- What are the components? Understanding the component basics and different types of components.
- What are the functional components and container components?
- Creating your first class-based component and functional component.
- Understanding JSX and JSX restrictions.
- Creating more components and using them.
- Component Nesting.
- What are props and a simple understanding of props?
- Passing Props into components.
- Accessing props inside the components.
- Creating reusable dynamic components
React UI Frameworks and Styling Components
- Styling React components. The different ways of styling the react components.
- Inline styles and external styles to the components.
- Styling patterns in React Components – using sass
- Using styled-components.
- Introduction to ReactJS UI frameworks – react bootstrap, reactstrap,react-semantic UI , material-ui etc.
- Integrating and using the above UI frameworks in ReactJS.
- Creating a navigation-bar in reactJS using the above frameworks.
- Creating page-views components.
- Creating a reasonable dynamic Jumbotron/banner.
- Introduction to React Router.
- Creating Routes to our Navigation Bar.
- Handling Events with methods
- Manipulating the state with setState() method
- Difference between stateless and stateful components.
- Passing method references between components.
- Adding two-way binding.
- Rendering content conditionally.
- Making API REQUESTS with React.
- Fetching data – Axios vs Fetch.
- Building Lists of Customers.
- Handling requests with async-await.
- Updating state immutably and after async request.
- Rendering Customers.
- Review of Map Statements.
- Rendering Lists of components.
- The purpose of keys in lists and Implementing keys in lists.
- Handling errors gracefully.
- Introducing Lifecycle methods.
- Why use Lifecycle methods
- Refactoring data loading to Lifecycle methods.
- Showing a loading spinner.
- Handling User Input with forms and events.
- Creating a SearchBar and Event Handlers
- Controlled Elements versus uncontrolled elements.
- Handling forms submitted.
- Communicating child to parent.
- Invoking callbacks in children.
- Creating a custom Dynamic Input Component.
- Setting up a JS Config for the Form.
- Dynamically create inputs based on JSConfig.
- Adding a Dropdown component.
- Handling user Input of dynamic forms
- Handling form submission(MAKING API CALL USING AXIOS OR FETCH )
- Adding Custom Form Validation.
- Showing validation errors and other error messages.
- Handling overall form validity.
- Using Refs for DOM Access.
- Redux, and The complexity of managing state.
- Understanding the Redux flow.
- Adding Redux to the React Project and Redux Devtools.
- What is the provider and adding the provider?
- Setting Up the Reducer and the Store
- Dispatching the Actions.
- Adding Subscriptions.
- Connecting React to Redux.
- Connecting the store to react.
- Dispatching the Actions from within the Component.
- Passing and Retrieving Data with Actions.
- Switch Case in the reducer
- Updating the State and the Array Immutable.
- Outsourcing ACTION_TYPES
- Combining multiple Reducers.
- Understanding State types.
- Combining Local UI State and Redux.
- Handling Authentication in React.
- Handling Forms using REDUX-FORM.
- What are React Portals and when to use them?
- The Context System with React.
- Replacing Redux with Context or using both together.
- Higher-Order Components in React.
- The concept of Render Props.
- React Debugging
- Error Boundaries.
- React Fragments
- Memoizing in React.
- The concept of Render-Props in React.
Whatsapp or Call Us
+91-734 883 2152
+91-798 958 7185