Machine learning is an application of artificial intelligence (AI) that provides systems the ability to automatically learn and improve from experience without being explicitly programmed. Machine learning focuses on the development of computer programs that can access data and use it learn for themselves.
Our Course Content
- Why Should I Learn Machine Learning
PYTHON Programming (6 hrs)
- Installation & Python basics.
- Python looping, conditional statements.
- Data Structures.
- Classes & Functions.
Introduction to Python Libraries (7 hrs)
- Matplotlib & Seaborn
- Scikit learn
Statistics (6hrs )
- Descriptive Statistics
- Measure of Frequency, Central tendency, dispersion/variation.
- Inferential Statistics
Data preparation (2hrs)
- Dimensionality Reduction
- Univariate & Multivariate Analysis
Machine Learning Algorithms (20hrs)
- Forecasting & Smoothing
- Logistic Regression
- Naive Bayes
- Decision Trees & Ensemble modeling
- Support Vector Machines
Whatsapp or Call Us
+91-734 883 2152
+91-798 958 7185